- 1/2 pint fresh blackberries (1 cup)
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries (1 cup)
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries (1 cup)
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cups plain yogurt
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 8 ginger or molasses cookies
- In a large bowl, combine the berries, lime juice, and sugar. Toss and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, and all but 1/4 teaspoon of the lime zest.
- In 4 small bowls, layer the cookies, yogurt, and berries to create individual parfaits. Garnish with the reserved lime zest.