Honeydew With Mint
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 honeydew melon (about 4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Using a spoon, scoop the melon out into bite-size pieces and divide among bowls.
- Sprinkle the mint and salt over the melon before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 46
- Fat 0g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 215mg
- Protein 1g
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Fiber 1g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
A ripe honeydew should feel heavy for its size and have a finely ribbed, light greenish yellow rind and a floral scent.