Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon With Spinach and Peppers
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 skinless salmon fillet (1 1/4-pound piece), cut into 4 pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 3 bunches spinach, thick stems removed (about 12 cups)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Heat broiler. In a small bowl, combine the honey and 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce.
- Place the salmon on a foil-lined broiler-proof baking sheet and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Broil for 5 minutes. Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon and broil until the salmon is opaque throughout, 2 to 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes; stir in the ginger.
- Add the spinach and ½ teaspoon salt and cook, tossing, until just wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of soy sauce. Serve with the salmon and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Per Serving
- Calories 321
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 15g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Calcium 119mg
- Iron 4mg
- Sodium 725mg
- Cholesterol 90mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .