Grilled Honey-Mustard Chicken With Arugula and Plum Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 bunches arugula, thick stems removed (6 cups)
- 2 plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, thyme, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Heat grill to medium-low. Season the chicken with ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill, covered, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes; brush frequently with the honey mixture during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, and ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the arugula and plums and toss to combine. Serve with the chicken.
- Per Serving
- Calories 601
- Fat 38g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 140mg
- Sodium 586mg
- Protein 42g
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Sugar 19g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 252mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .