- 3tablespoons honey
- 2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 4tablespoons olive oil
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 bunches arugula, thick stems removed (6 cups)
- 2 plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, thyme, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Heat grill to medium-low. Season the chicken with ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill, covered, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes; brush frequently with the honey mixture during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, and ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the arugula and plums and toss to combine. Serve with the chicken.