- 1 pound asparagus, peeled, trimmed, and halved lengthwise if very thick
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus the zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the asparagus and cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, lightly toast the pine nuts over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, lime zest, oil, honey, and salt until smooth. Add the asparagus and toss well. Top with the goat cheese and toasted pine nuts before serving.