- 4tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted, plus more for the pan
- 1 1/4cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 3/4cup cornmeal
- 1 1/2teaspoons baking powder
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1cup buttermilk
- 1/3cup honey
- Heat oven to 375° F. Butter a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, honey, and melted butter. Add the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide the batter among muffin cups and bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.