boneless, skinless chicken breasts
kosher salt and pepper
Canola oil, for the grill
ears corn, shucked
unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Place twenty 8-inch wooden skewers in water to soak. Heat grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, honey, and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
- Slice the chicken lengthwise into twenty ½-inch-thick strips. Thread each strip onto a wooden skewer. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill. Cook the chicken, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes, basting with the ketchup mixture during the last 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill the corn, turning occasionally, until slightly charred, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cut the kernels off the cobs, place in a medium bowl, and toss with the butter, scallions, and ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper. Serve with the chicken.