- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 5.5-ounce bags potato chips
- 3/4cup chopped fresh parsley
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, warm the olive oil and garlic for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Pour the potato chips into a serving bowl. Drizzle with the oil and toss. Transfer chips to a baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes. Return to bowl. Add 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley and the grated zest of 1 lemon and toss. Serve warm.