- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 small clove garlic, crushed
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 5 ounces store-bought herb salad mix (6 cups)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broken pita chips
- 2 ounces Feta, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, pita chips, and Feta and toss to coat. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.