- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved or quartered if large
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Heat oven to 450° F with a rack in the highest position. Toss the potatoes with the oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Season the chicken with the caraway seeds, mustard, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Nestle the chicken skin-side up in the potatoes and roast, tossing the potatoes once, until the potatoes are tender and an instant-read thermometer inserted in each thigh registers 165º F, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Add the peas to the chicken and potatoes and continue to roast until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with the dill and serve with the lemon wedges.