- 1 1/2pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved, or quartered if large
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/4cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 pound), trimmed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Heat oven to 450° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast, tossing once, until tender and browned, 20 to 24 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub the pork with the parsley, thyme, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. After the potatoes have cooked for 10 minutes, heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and lemon to the skillet and drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of oil. Transfer the skillet to oven and cook until the pork is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the potatoes, asparagus, and lemon.