- 1pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 4 cups)
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 small chicken cutlets (about 11/2 pounds)
- 1tablespoon herbes de Provence
- Heat oven to 425° F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with 2 tablespoons of the oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast, tossing once, until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with the herbes de Provence, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Working in batches, cook until golden brown and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side, adding more oil as necessary. Serve with the vegetables.