Havarti-Stuffed Chicken With Tomato Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cut a 2-inch pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast.
- Dividing evenly, stuff the pockets with the cheese and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, arrange the tomatoes and peppers on a plate. Drizzle with the remaining oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve with the chicken.
- Per Serving
- Calories 418Calories From Fat 218
- Fat 24g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 119mg
- Sodium 837mg
- Protein 40g
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 231mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .