Hamburgers With Oven Chips
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes and oil. Spread on a baking sheet and roast, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill or grill pan to medium.
- Shape the beef into four 1-inch-thick patties. Season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium.
- Transfer the patties to buns and top with the mayonnaise, pickle, lettuce, and tomato. Serve with the chips.
- Per Serving
- Calories 597Calories From Fat 301
- Fat 34g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 75mg
- Sodium 766mg
- Protein 28g
- Carbohydrate 44g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 98mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .