Hamburgers With Lemon and Soy Sauce
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, shallots, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Place the ground beef in a large bowl and mix in 3 tablespoons of the vinaigrette. Form meat into 4 patties.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Cook burgers to desired doneness, 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. (Or cook them in a skillet over medium-high heat.)
- Spoon the remaining vinaigrette mixture over the burgers and serve with the potato chips, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 435Calories From Fat 297
- Fat 33g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 90mg
- Sodium 688mg
- Protein 29g
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 29mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .