- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons cider vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup raisins
- 1 fennel bulb (10 ounces), thinly sliced (3 cups)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 8 slices dark rye bread
- 1/2pound baked or deli ham, sliced
- potato chips, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the raisins, fennel, celery, and shallot and toss to coat.
- Dividing evenly, form sandwiches with the bread, slaw, and ham. Serve with potato chips.