- 1/2cup shredded Savoy cabbage
- 2 hot cherry peppers, sliced
- 2tablespoons brine from the peppers
- 1/2teaspoon sugar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4cup fresh cilantro
- In a bowl, toss together the cabbage, hot cherry peppers, brine, sugar, and ⅛ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper.
- Slice ½ baguette horizontally. Divide the ham in half. Layer the bottom piece of the baguette with one portion of the ham, the cabbage mixture, and the cilantro. Top with the remaining ham and baguette and cut into 2 sandwiches.