- 1 pound baked ham (such as Black Forest), thinly sliced
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into 20 long spears
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 inner celery stalks, cut into 3-inch pieces (optional)
- Fold each slice of ham in half and wrap it around the center of a pineapple spear.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place 10 of the wrapped pineapple spears in the pan. Sear on each side until golden, about 2 minutes. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the vinegar over the pineapple spears and cook until the vinegar bubbles up and thickens slightly, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with foil while repeating the cooking instructions with the remaining ingredients. Serve with the celery stalks, if desired.