Ham and Pineapple Slaw Wraps
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots, cut into thin strips
- 10 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 12 ounces fully cooked ham, cut into thin strips
- 1 head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 large flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, carrots, dates, ham, and cabbage.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, caraway seeds, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the slaw; toss.
- Divide the slaw among the tortillas and roll into wraps.
- Per Serving
- Calories 216Calories From Fat 41%
- Fat 24g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 61mg
- Sodium 1,642mg
- Carbohydrate 57g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 24g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The cabbage mixture and the dressing can be refrigerated separately for up to 1 day. Dress the cabbage and assemble the tortillas just before serving.