- 4tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (5 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2pound baked or deli ham, chopped (2 cups)
- 1teaspoon paprika
- kosher salt and pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and onion and cook until browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Add the ham, season with the paprika, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper, and cook, tossing, until tender, 10 to 15 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in the skillet. Fry the eggs to the desired doneness, 2 to 3 minutes for slightly runny yolks. Serve on the hash and sprinkle with the parsley.