Ham and Cheese Turnovers
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Roll the pizza dough into a 14-inch circle and cut into 8 triangles.
- Stack a slice of ham and cheese and some onion on the bottom of each triangle and roll the dough up around the filling. (Some will stick out the ends.)
- Transfer the rolls to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Combine the mustard and oil in a medium bowl and toss with the romaine. Serve with the turnovers.
- Per Serving
- Calories 561Calories From Fat 36%
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 48mg
- Sodium 1346mg
- Carbohydrate 60g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 28g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The turnovers can be assembled and refrigerated (unbaked) for up to 1 day.