- 1pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheets
- 1/4cup honey mustard
- 8ounces white Cheddar, grated (2 cups)
- 1/4pound thinly sliced ham
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 475° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 cornmeal-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the mustard, Cheddar, ham, and apple; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.