- 1/2 small navel orange, halved then thinly sliced
- 5 3/4 cup fresh orange juice (from about 14 oranges)
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 3 lemons)
- 2/3 cup simple syrup
- 3 cups blood orange soda
- Place the cut orange slices in the compartments of an ice cube tray and cover with orange juice (about 1 3/4 cups). Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours and up to 2 weeks.
- Combine lemon juice, simple syrup, and the remaining 4 cups orange juice in a punch bowl and stir to combine. Chill, at least 1/2 hour and up to 8 hours, before serving. Top with the blood orange soda and prepared ice cubes.