Halibut Wrapped in Grape Leaves
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400º F. Lay out four 12-by-12-inch sheets of aluminum foil.
- Place 1 large grape leaf in the center of each sheet and top with 1 halibut fillet. Dividing equally, top each with the ginger, onion, chilies, and salt.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of the coconut milk over each fillet and wrap with the grape leaf.
- Place another leaf on top, tucking in the sides, to form a packet around the fish. Wrap loosely with the foil and seal. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the package directions. Remove the fish packets from the foil and serve with the rice and salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 513
- Calcium 340mg
- Carbohydrate 48g
- Cholesterol 54mg
- Fat 16g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 6mg
- Protein 44mg
- Sat Fat 9g
- Sodium 2823mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you can’t find grape leaves (try the international aisle), use parchment paper instead. Remove the foil and the paper before serving.