- 1 1-pound jar grape leaves, drained
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 serrano chilies, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4cup coconut milk
- 2cups instant brown rice
- Heat oven to 400º F. Lay out four 12-by-12-inch sheets of aluminum foil.
- Place 1 large grape leaf in the center of each sheet and top with 1 halibut fillet. Dividing equally, top each with the ginger, onion, chilies, and salt.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of the coconut milk over each fillet and wrap with the grape leaf.
- Place another leaf on top, tucking in the sides, to form a packet around the fish. Wrap loosely with the foil and seal. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the package directions. Remove the fish packets from the foil and serve with the rice and salad.