Halibut With Tomato, Orange, and Dill
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and halved
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, separated into segments, membranes removed
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut, skin removed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the olives, orange segments, and tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper. Place the fish in the pan and spoon the sauce over it. Cover and simmer until cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Divide the fish and sauce among individual plates and sprinkle with the dill.
- Per Serving
- Calories 339Calories From Fat 32%
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 54mg
- Sodium 1038mg
- Carbohydrate 23g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 38g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Try this bold combination of flavors and colors with other seafood, like cod, shrimp, or salmon.