- 1tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 12ounces sugar snap peas (4 cups), strings removed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- 4 6-ounce pieces halibut fillet
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, ginger, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the snap peas, onion, and sesame seeds, if desired, and toss to coat.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the fish with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with the salad and lime wedges.