Halibut With Sautéed Radicchio
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the halibut with the thyme, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook fish until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the orange juice, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and radicchio and cook, stirring, until the radicchio is just wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the orange juice mixture. Serve with the halibut.
- Per Serving
- Calories 274
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 54mg
- Sodium 465mg
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Fiber 1g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .