skinless halibut fillets
kosher salt and pepper
fresh orange juice
cloves garlic, sliced
large head radicchio (about 8 ounces), quartered and leaves separated
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the halibut with the thyme, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook fish until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the orange juice, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and radicchio and cook, stirring, until the radicchio is just wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the orange juice mixture. Serve with the halibut.