Halibut With Oranges and Angel Hair Pasta
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cut the oranges into segments, removing the surrounding membranes. Squeeze the membranes over a bowl to catch their juices.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the halibut with ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and the cumin. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn the halibut, add the oranges with any liquid and scallions, and cook until the fish is the same color throughout and flakes easily, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Divide the pasta and fish among plates. Spoon the oranges and sauce over the top. Sprinkle with the cilantro.
- Per Serving
- Calories 720Calories From Fat 16%
- Fat 13g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 55mg
- Sodium 347mg
- Carbohydrate 84g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 52g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .