- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 teaspoons coarse-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (preferably Greek)
- 4 pitas, halved
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain, run under cold water, and cut into ½-inch pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk the mustard, lemon juice, oil, dill, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Add the potatoes and toss.
- Shape the beef into 16 patties and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook the patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, 2 minutes per side for medium.
- In a bowl, combine the cucumber and yogurt. Fill the pitas with the patties and cucumber sauce. Serve with the potato salad.