- 2 pounds medium zucchini (about 6), halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- kosher salt
- Heat grill to medium-high. Brush the zucchini with 1 teaspoon of the oil and grill until tender, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Cut the zucchini into 1-inch pieces and toss in a large bowl with the scallions, lemon juice, red pepper, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¾ teaspoon salt. Serve at room temperature.