- 1 large onion, thickly sliced
- 3 large carrots, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 3 Italian plum tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Drizzle the onion, carrots, and tomatoes with the olive oil. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Arrange the vegetables on the grill and cook, turning once, until tender and just charred, 2 to 3 minutes for the tomatoes and onions, and 5 to 7 minutes for the carrots (Total Times will vary depending on the heat of the grill).