- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 strip steaks (1 inch thick; about 1 pound total)
- 1/4 pound snap peas, trimmed and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/3 cup smoked almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat grill to medium. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush.
- Toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in the center of a 16-inch square of heavy-duty foil. Fold the foil over and seal the edges to form a packet. Grill the packet, turning occasionally, until the potatoes are tender, 23 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush the steaks with olive oil and season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 130° F, 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
- Toss the snap peas, almonds, mint, parsley, lemon juice, ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper, and the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a bowl. Spoon over the steak and potatoes.