Grilled Steak, Plums, and Bok Choy
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Place the flank steak in a shallow baking dish and pour the soy sauce over it. Let marinate, turning occasionally, for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss the plums, bok choy, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the steak to desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Grill the plums and bok choy until tender and charred, about 2 minutes per side. Serve with the steak and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Per Serving
- Calories 335Calories From Fat 137
- Protein 39g
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Sugar 9g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 15g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Calcium 38mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 1327mg
- Cholesterol 60mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Letting meat rest before slicing allows the juices to redistribute. Slice it across the grain to break up chewy fibers and make the meat more tender.