Grilled Steak and Fennel With Mozzarella
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Season the steak with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Grill to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, gently toss the fennel, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the fennel, turning occasionally, until just tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer back to the bowl.
- Grill the lemon slices until slightly charred, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Toss the lemons with the fennel and thyme. Serve with the steak and mozzarella.
- Per Serving
- Calories 491Calories From Fat 263
- Protein 49g
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 29g
- Sat Fat 13g
- Sodium 1077mg
- Cholesterol 143mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .