- 1/2cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2red jalapeño or serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 10-ounce package frozen corn
- 1/2cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2pounds skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- warm flour tortillas and sliced radishes, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine the cilantro, jalapeño, vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the cumin and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add the corn and cream and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Grill, turning once, to the desired doneness, 2 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the cilantro sauce, creamed corn, tortillas, and radishes.