Grilled Spiced Chicken Wings
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 chicken wings (about 1 1/2 pounds), halved through the joint
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ranch dressing, for dipping
- Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, toss the wings with the oil and 1 teaspoon of the seafood seasoning. Grill, uncovered, turning once, until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the butter and the remaining teaspoon of seafood seasoning. Add the wings and toss to combine. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
- Per Serving
- Calories 282
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 80mg
- Sodium 377mg
- Protein 18g
- Carbohydrate 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 13mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you don’t want to bother with trimming the wings at home, buy 1½ pounds of pre-cut wing parts (often labeled “wingettes” or “drumettes” at the supermarket).