Grilled Shrimp and Lemon Kebabs
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat broiler on high. Place shrimp and lemon wedges alternately on 8 skewers.
- Halve the squash lengthwise, then cut into 1-inch-thick slices. Divide among the remaining 8 skewers.
- Place all the skewers on a foil-lined baking sheet (or place all the ingredients on the sheet if you don’t have skewers).
- Brush the kebabs with oil and season with salt. Broil, turning once, until the shrimp are cooked, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer shrimp skewers to a platter.
- Continue broiling the squash until tender, 3 to 4 minutes more. Serve the kebabs with the basil.
- Per Serving
- Calories 86Calories From Fat 41%
- Fat 4g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 55mg
- Sodium 540mg
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 9g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .