Grilled Sesame Sweet Potatoes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the canola oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the potatoes, covered, until tender and lightly charred, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Drizzle with the toasted sesame oil and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Per Serving
- Calories 152
- Fat 6g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 276mg
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 36mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Try garnishing these potatoes with chopped toasted peanuts in place of the sesame seeds.