Grilled Sausage and Fennel Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss the onions and fennel with 1 tablespoon of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the vegetables and sausages, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and the sausages are cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the grilled vegetables with the spinach, vinegar, remaining tablespoon olive oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad among bowls and top with the sausage and blue cheese.
- Per Serving
- Calories 518Calories From Fat 348
- Protein 25g
- Carbohydrate 18g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 5g
- Fat 39g
- Sat Fat 15g
- Calcium 237mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 1894mg
- Cholesterol 71mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .