Grilled Salmon Salad With Grapefruit
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium. Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and grill until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Using a fork, flake the salmon into large pieces.
- Meanwhile, cut away the peel and pith of the grapefruit. Working over a medium bowl, cut out the segments, adding them to the bowl as you go.
- Add the greens, avocado, onion, oil, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper to the bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Transfer the salad to plates and top with the salmon.
- Per Serving
- Calories 411Calories From Fat 201
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 107mg
- Sodium 469mg
- Protein 41g
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 38mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you don’t want to grill the salmon, you can cook it in 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-heat until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side.