Grilled Provençal Shrimp Skewers
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp with the mayonnaise, herbes de Provence, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Thread the shrimp onto 8 skewers (soaked if wooden) and grill, uncovered, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Per Serving
- Calories 330
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 262mg
- Sodium 680mg
- Protein 27g
- Carbohydrate 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 61mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The mayonnaise in this recipe makes a flavorful, stick-resistant coating for the shrimp. It’s also great on fish fillets and chicken.