Grilled Pork Chops and Cherry Tomatoes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 4 1-inch-thick bone-in pork chops (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and thyme. Set aside.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and grill until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, divide the tomatoes between 2 pieces of heavy-duty foil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Close to form 2 pouches.
- Grill the pouches alongside the pork, gently shaking occasionally, for 8 minutes.
- Top the pork chops and tomatoes with the garlic butter just before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 427
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 11.5g
- Cholesterol 145mg
- Calcium 577mg
- Sodium 577mg
- Protein 45g
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the pork with long-grain white rice tossed with scallions.