Grilled Pork Chops With Sesame Slaw
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 8-ounce bone-in pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small head Napa or green cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Season the pork with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Grill until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the orange juice, oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, honey, and ¾ teaspoon salt.
- Add the cabbage and cilantro and toss to combine. Serve with the pork chops.
- Per Serving
- Calories 265Calories From Fat 44%
- Protein 24g
- Carbohydrate 9g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 13g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Sodium 785mg
- Cholesterol 61mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To shred a head of cabbage, cut it in quarters through the stem, cut out and discard the core, then shred the quarters in a food processor or on a box grater.