- 4 8-ounce bone-in pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup orange juice
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1 small head Napa or green cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Season the pork with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Grill until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the orange juice, oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, honey, and ¾ teaspoon salt.
- Add the cabbage and cilantro and toss to combine. Serve with the pork chops.