Grilled Pork and Broccoli Rabe With Couscous
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Rub the pork with 1 teaspoon of the oil and season with the oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a bowl, toss the broccoli rabe with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Grill the pork, covered, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Fifteen minutes into the pork’s cooking time, place the broccoli rabe and lemons on the grill. Cook, turning, until the broccoli rabe is tender and the lemons are charred, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous and mix in the pistachios. Slice the pork and serve with the broccoli rabe and lemons.
- Per Serving
- Calories 526
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 75mg
- Carbohydrate 63g
- Sodium 453mg
- Protein 40g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .