- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1-pound piece pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 large bunch broccoli rabe
- 2 lemons, cut in half crosswise
- 1/4 cup roasted pistachios, chopped (about 1 ounce)
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Rub the pork with 1 teaspoon of the oil and season with the oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a bowl, toss the broccoli rabe with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Grill the pork, covered, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Fifteen minutes into the pork’s cooking time, place the broccoli rabe and lemons on the grill. Cook, turning, until the broccoli rabe is tender and the lemons are charred, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous and mix in the pistachios. Slice the pork and serve with the broccoli rabe and lemons.