Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Dust the cut side of each half with some of the sugar and ginger.
- Light a charcoal grill and allow the coals to burn until well covered with gray ash or heat a gas grill to low.
- Place the peaches sugar side down on the center of the cooking grate. Grill 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from grill.
- Grate the zest from the lime, then squeeze the juice. In a small bowl, combine the juice, zest, and honey.
- Serve the peaches with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled with some of the sauce.
- Per Serving
- Calories 268
- Calcium 94mg
- Carbohydrate 51g
- Cholesterol 29mg
- Fat 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 3mg
- Sat Fat 5g
- Sodium 54mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Pat washed fruits and veggies dry before bagging them for storage. Damp items spoil quickly.